118 Diecast Toys Reviews Online



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Collecting Diecast Matchbox Cars

Matchbox cars are probably in every man's past. Almost every little boy at one time or another has owned at least one matchbox car, but probably more than just one. These diecast cars are the fabric of molding our imagination as a child. I can remember setting up tracks and little towns as a child and running my matchbox cars for hours at a time. I also remember my mother getting angry as she would step on them in the middle of the night or just coming into my room at any given time. Matchbox cars are as popular today as they were some 50 years ago. Every Wal-Mart or dollar store has some sort of display with these diecast models hanging on the rack. M

Read more of this 118 Diecast, Toy or Other Hobby Information ...

No comments:

Post a Comment